YOUR FIRST VISIT
WHAT TO EXPECT
We will perform a complete, accurate assessment of your dental needs prior to any treatment (even a cleaning). This comprehensive examination includes:
- Radiographic exam (x-rays)
- Oral cancer screening
- Gingival (gum) exam
- An assessment of TMJ function
- Occlusal (bite) evaluation
- Charting and assessment of existing restorations
- Examination of the teeth for cavities, fractures and other problems.
The entire exam takes approximately one hour and ten minutes.
WHAT TO BRING
- Records and/or x-rays from previous dentist*
- Dental insurance card
- A valid ID (any ID that proves your identity)
- Co-payment required by your insurance
- A complete list of medications you take
* We do accept x-rays from other dentists as long as they are current and of diagnostic quality. If your past dentist took digital x-rays, please ask for them to be sent electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please arrive 10-15 minutes early to fill out necessary paper work. You can save time by downloading the new patient paper work below. Print and fill out the forms and bring them with you. Click the links below to download the following forms:
We are accepting new patients! Call us now at (770) 534-6933.